AMD shows off world's first DirectX 11 GPU

[​IMG]
On a roll of late, aren't we #-Link-Snipped-#? Just when you thought the fun was slowing over in Taiwan, in flies this: the world's first official #-Link-Snipped-#-friendly GPU demonstration. We also learned that DX 11 (and presumably, AMD cards to push it) will debut prior to the dawn of 2010, but outside of that, most everything else is being kept under wraps. Indeed, the demo was mostly to show that things were still on track and for the chip maker to assure us all that it will "deliver DirectX 11 first." Alright, AMD -- now you've something to prove. Full release is after the break.#-Link-Snipped-#

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Wed, 03 Jun 2009 00:00:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Whoa. DX11 already?? I'm only just getting comfy with DX9 😛

Are we expecting game developers to skip DX10?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok,, I have seomthing of this format this represents my node format, and I have another structure defined within this struture and say one of the declarations of the structure...
Hi all, Yesterday I was going through some stuff and found that behavior of floating point numbers in most of the programming languages is platform dependent at times. Is there...
Hey, hi to all, Just want to know from my fellow Mechanical Engineers, How do you bridge the gap between Thoery and Practice? What do you do on the Job,...
A lawyer's son finishes his law degree and gets a job in the same court where his father has been working over many years. On the very first day in...
just want to know what does this branch deal with?? also few details abt what is instumentation and control eng?