AMCAT Exam Preparation Tips

Good Evening All...
Tomorrow I'm going to write AMCAT exam.
Could anybody of you please give your valuable suggestions and tricks to clear my exam?

Please..

Replies

• SatyaMaruthi
    SatyaMaruthi
    hello....
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    I think this section is related to computer science?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess it is just English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative. So, R.S. Agrawal should help you cover most ground. And since it is a Computer Adaptive test, the level of difficulty of the questions will keep on increasing gradually if you mark most answers correctly. Do let us know what your experience of taking the exam was like.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The excitement among Nokia fans has now been killed as it now turns out the so called, Nokia C1 Android smartphone whose renders surfaced last night on CNMO [Google Translate]...
All you BSNL Landline Broadband owners must be excited to hear the news from the telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on how BSNL has redefined broadband in India by offering...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
what is mean by inactive satellite in space ?
i m thinking of doing a project that includes serial communication between Xbee module and atmega32 through USART. through some web browsing i found out that these two devices have...