Amazon Hyderabad Office Job Openings

Amazon India is planning for a big expansion in India and it's coming up with a big new office at Nanakramugda Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Hyderabad. The company will hare 5000 new employees in the next two-three months and take their headcount to 9000! What this means is that those who're looking for a job should keep an eye on Amazon India's careers & jobs page.

Amazon wants to build 1.6 million sq.ft office space and recruit over 13,500 people in the next three years. It will be Amazon's biggest development office outside of the United States.

Our members from Hyderabad may keep us updated about walk-ins, recruitment drive announcements, open positions at Amazon through this discussion thread.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There is opening for Automation testing for 5 to 7 years experienced professionals.

The criteria would be great in any tool, and to exhibit good logical skills. The interview will have 5 technical rounds in total.

I have got a call, but i couldnt attend as i was tied up with something else.

If I attend again, will share the experience here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHAT MATERIAL IS PREFERABLE FOR MANUFACTURING THE ROLLER FOR SHEET STRAIGHTENING?CAN ANY BODY PROVIDE A CONCEPTUAL DESIGN/ANALYSIS DETAILS FOR THE SAME?
It looks like Samsung has began rolling out the much awaited Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware upgrade to worldwide S3 users. I checked the list of countries in which the...
can any one help me with one vedio about inside machine part thet skin dry soyabean peeling? please
Hello! i use Linux now-days!! i updates my systems and at the end no sound come out after the install. help on this,, i used lenovo pc with linux mint...
Myself & @Sanyam Khurana have decided to team up for a tech blog. He'll writing articles on C/C++ tutorials & I will be covering Linux related Tweaks/HowTos & soon bash...