CrazyEngineers
  • Amazon India is planning for a big expansion in India and it's coming up with a big new office at Nanakramugda Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Hyderabad. The company will hare 5000 new employees in the next two-three months and take their headcount to 9000! What this means is that those who're looking for a job should keep an eye on Amazon India's careers & jobs page.

Amazon wants to build 1.6 million sq.ft office space and recruit over 13,500 people in the next three years. It will be Amazon's biggest development office outside of the United States.

Our members from Hyderabad may keep us updated about walk-ins, recruitment drive announcements, open positions at Amazon through this discussion thread.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberNov 5, 2013

There is opening for Automation testing for 5 to 7 years experienced professionals.

The criteria would be great in any tool, and to exhibit good logical skills. The interview will have 5 technical rounds in total.

I have got a call, but i couldnt attend as i was tied up with something else.

If I attend again, will share the experience here.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register