CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 25, 2014

The interview should typically be based on testing your EEE skills - mostly the subjects you studied in the last four years. Make sure you're prepared with the most obvious questions like-
    1. Tell us about yourself.
    2. Why should we select you?
    3. What's your favourite subject in EEE?
    and so on. I'm sure you would be able to handle technical questions.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rachel caroline

MemberJan 25, 2014

Kaustubh Katdare
    The interview should typically be based on testing your EEE skills - mostly the subjects you studied in the last four years. Make sure you're prepared with the most obvious questions like-
    1. Tell us about yourself.
    2. Why should we select you?
    3. What's your favourite subject in EEE?
    and so on. I'm sure you would be able to handle technical questions.
    tanq !!! i am prepared for all those questions well in advance . . i have downloaded some of CE's resources concerning resume format.toughest questions of interviewers etc.,etc., . . it proves to be very useful indeed . . but i just wanted to know is that enough for me to attend the placement. . i have to compete with 3000 members as far as i can see . . and am a little nervous about that . . please help me 👎
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 25, 2014

Here's one thread that should help you: <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/how-not-to-be-nervous-during-any-job-interview.37656">How Not To Be Nervous During Any Job Interview</a> 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register