Am a EEE student gonna attend an interview in IBM. what will be my advices ?

😳

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The interview should typically be based on testing your EEE skills - mostly the subjects you studied in the last four years. Make sure you're prepared with the most obvious questions like-
    1. Tell us about yourself.
    2. Why should we select you?
    3. What's your favourite subject in EEE?
    and so on. I'm sure you would be able to handle technical questions.
  • Rachel caroline
    Rachel caroline
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The interview should typically be based on testing your EEE skills - mostly the subjects you studied in the last four years. Make sure you're prepared with the most obvious questions like-
    1. Tell us about yourself.
    2. Why should we select you?
    3. What's your favourite subject in EEE?
    and so on. I'm sure you would be able to handle technical questions.
    tanq !!! i am prepared for all those questions well in advance . . i have downloaded some of CE's resources concerning resume format.toughest questions of interviewers etc.,etc., . . it proves to be very useful indeed . . but i just wanted to know is that enough for me to attend the placement. . i have to compete with 3000 members as far as i can see . . and am a little nervous about that . . please help me 👎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's one thread that should help you: How Not To Be Nervous During Any Job Interview 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think a lot of members visiting computer science / IT / Networking section have doubts about the kind of discussions this section should have. Well, it's a technical discussion...
System76, the computer manufacturer well-known and highly appreciated for their support of opensource software has released new Sable Complete All-in-one PC with Ubuntu Linux pre-installed. The U.S based company, in...
what is the output or an error? void main() { int a=10,*c,**b; *c = &*a; **d = &*c; printf("%d %d %d",a,*c,**b); getch(); }Please don't compile!
can any one suggest me which areas to concentrate and what to prepare.....thanks in adavance
Currently the default Ubuntu desktop is shipped with Unity7, even though Canonical developers are working on upcoming major iteration Unity8 (a.k.a Unity Next) which is based on Mir display server...