alternative to plastics?

Does anyone have more news about this? looks like a Gurgaon based company has come up with a alternative for plastic, jest of the report can be found here

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The alternative to plastics are welcome but I do not think that adopting them will be an overnight job.

Companies are focusing on minimizing the harmful effects and reducing the weight of plastics through improved manufacturing processes like MuCell. It is a MIT developed technique and is a form of injection molding process. How much it is effective in manufacturing of plastics can be seen with its increasing use in HVAC systems and valve seat coverings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now a days there is a huge amount of facebook users are increasing in a huge amount, dont know are they doing its use or misuse.. because of its use...
Have you ever had to pay the Rs.100 bribe to the passport officer just because he/she would not issue the passport within time limit; when you needed it very urgently?...
My question lies on my thread subject Is it possible to convert my existing mobile no to a voip Is it possible to make calls over internet using my existing...
The Surprise Question Is This : [Worth 15 CE Coins!] Write a description of what you see in the image above in not more than 200 words in a single...

hi

heya frnz.... M new here.... N m having my seminar 2mrw.... Plz help me out