Altering Conciousness without drugs

As a regular yoga practitioner, I have other opinions on some of these. Offered without comment.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    ... and why do I feel the 10 ways are funny.?
    I personally felt much calmer after I mediate havent tried any of thsoe mentioned in article though?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Perhaps I don't need an isolation tank 😛 or do I?😐

The methods mentioned are strange but anyone can always try them if he/she is highly determined to alter conscious.
    One simple and really cool step is just doze of 😀sleeping😀 whenever you feel like 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Grand Theft Auto V Official Trailer #1 The first official trailer for Grand Theft Auto V. Music: Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (by Small Faces) Made by: Rockstar Games & Rockstar...
The 4th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Insert consecutive number series starting from 1 in the violet colored pots such that, the addition of...

hi

hello every body 😀
The Monster Employment Index Europe demonstrates year-over-year growth of 14 percent, with eased annual growth rates compared to August and September Engineering continues to lead all industries by rate of...
Is there any difference between api calling and making web request? Are they identical or api calling is sub part of web request?