Aloke Bajpai On Entrepreneurship - Starting Up!

Aloke Bajpai is the co-founder & CEO of IXIGO.com - one of the hotest travel sites in India. Aloke is an amazing guy and I've had a chance to meet with him at a TIE Conference. Here's Aloke's talk at unPluggd conference covering how and when to get started along with the story of how IXIGO evolved.

Check -

Share your thoughts below 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you listened to this talk? I believe there are lot of takeaways for wannabe entrepreneurs. Looking forward to your thoughts 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It was great listening to him. One of those people who has 'been there, done that'. It is really amusing to see how with no good amount of money at hand, that guy and his team decided to take risks. [when most people would cite reasons about money and never take the leap] And those major risks he took two times. Once while actually starting-up and once while making the decision whether to go to meet the VC in Singapore or not - both times it was a hand-to-mouth situation, but it didn't stop them.

The entrepreneurial spirit is rare - but the odds can't stop those who have it in them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    More views? ☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance is launching another 3G tab and pricing it at Rs. 14500. Sometime around August last year, Reliance had announced their new tab (3G) for about Rs. 13000 making it...
This a man who is going to deal with the circuits in his future life that mean i am studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.....
Any progress Developers here???
Are there any non gear car, if no then why? It would be a lot easy to drive using only 'Accelerator' and 'Brake' and no clutch pedal.
manufacturers catalogue of reciprocating compressor! please give me links.