ALL INDIA FREE MOCK TEST FOR GATE 2014

Those who are preparing for GATE 2014 examination can attend this examination to check your progress. This free mock examination will be conducted by TIME institute on OCT 6 all over INDIA. The mock examination will be available for 4 departments only(Civil,ECE ,EEE & Mech). Exam will be conducted offline only. The exam venues has to be manually selected by us. Those who are willing to attend the examination can register by using the link given below.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Attention premiership footballers and Hollywood movie stars, there is a new Android smartphone phone to fit your luxurious life style. As you might have already guessed it’s from Vertu who...
XMir is an implementation of X11 running on top of Mir display server providing compatibility layer for desktop environments and applications designed for X11 to run on top of Mir....
An interesting video from fora: https://fora.tv/2013/09/22/zero_to_m...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-16475fd76d-295725241
So, I was bored last sunday and I wrote this little script. It has no advanced features, you will just receive a sms alert saying who sent you the PM....
i want my random number genereted on the selection bases of vowel or consonent, should be stored in a file permanently on hard disk the below code creates a file...