CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Velshankar MJ • 02 Oct, 2013
Those who are preparing for GATE 2014 examination can attend this examination to check your progress. This free mock examination will be conducted by TIME institute on OCT 6 all over INDIA. The mock examination will be available for 4 departments only(Civil,ECE ,EEE & Mech). Exam will be conducted offline only. The exam venues has to be manually selected by us. Those who are willing to attend the examination can register by using the link given below.
https://www.time4education.com/MockGatereg/default.asp?i=1
6.2k views

Related Posts

@Reya · Aug 4, 2011

Can someone post the selection process in caterpillar? I could not find out the previous year placement papers of caterpillar. Please share some of the questions in this thread.
7.7k views

@mbeychok · Sep 20, 2007

When a real gas, as differentiated from an ideal gas, expands at constant enthalpy (i.e., no heat is transfered to or from the gas, and no external work is extracted),...
10.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 14, 2015

Just created a whatsapp image that you can share with your friends and fellow engineers. Instead of just forward 'Happy Engineers Day', let's educate people about the reason.
5.7k views

@viratvicky · Dec 13, 2012

sir, what are the methods to control knocking....?
5.2k views

@imgopi · Sep 4, 2011

Hi am fresher doing btech(cse) i want to join in infosys plz help me to get success in interview.
7k views