All about Entrepreneurs...

Hello friends,

Here we will write/ share about entrepreneurs around/ far away from us. This thread is meant for those who wish to know about them. please contribute the one's you know. 😀

Shall we start?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here is the first one named Shadab Rashid. 😀

Shadab Rashid is the co-founder of Deal In City (a deal-of-the-day website concentrated in the United States, Dubai, Canada, and India), Ameriteck Web Services (a web development company based in Georgia, USA), and eLeadZone (an online marketplace for suppliers and buyers).

Shadab grew up in Pune Area, India. He got his master’s degree in marketing in Nagpur University. After finishing school, Shadab became one of India’s most influential Internet businessmen. He pursued his desire and went on to become an IT entrepreneur and investor.

Shadab Rashid the CEO of Ameriteck Web Services and co-founder of Deal In City is mainly a dreamer who transforms his dreams into reality. Starting Ameriteck Web Services in 2002 was a crucial point in his life and since then he has worked with more than 40 businesses and achieved several remarkable venture growths. Some call him a “business influencer” but he is also a managing director, CTO and head of marketing and sales when the situation calls for it. He is also proficient in product branding, purchasing resolutions, website designing and an excellent business financial analysis. All his skills are acquired as a result of many years of hard work in his companies.

His mission in life is to build a network, which will help people be informed about their business moves and make smart business purchasing decisions. He wants to create a one stop shop for people looking to have an online presence or want to have a website for themselves or their business. With Shadab’s broad experience in running and managing web-based enterprises, he is now closer to his undertaking.

For the past nine years, Shadab has worked to more than 40 business verticals and achieved several remarkable venture growths. Some of his past job-functions include being a managing director, CTO, head of marketing and sales, and “business influencer.” Moreover, his past work experiences have enabled him to acquire numerous sets of business skills. These include product branding, purchasing resolutions, website designing, and business financial analysis.

In 2002, Shadab co-created Ameriteck Web Services. This is where it all started. However, his most important and greatest achievement so far was Deal In City. Since 2009, this venture became his pet project. He spent countless hours doing the research and marketing just to make Deal In City a success. Through Deal In City, Shadab wants an efficient way for local businesses and consumers to come together without the hassle and bustle of the typical enterprise format. Shadab believes that by harnessing the power of social media and word-of-mouth marketing (with the help of e-commerce system), every business will have a constant growth. It is also his principle that when businesses and customers are satisfied, everyone wins.
    Aside from being a businessman, entrepreneur, and investor, Shadab is also an inspirational leader, a natural motivator, and a positive authority to his team members.

When he’s not busy at work, Shadab enjoys a cup of tea and reading his favorite book.
    Source: An Entrepreneur & Business Influencer
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    An entrepreneur's life is not only an inspiration to aspiring entrepreneurs but also to the people from all strata of society. Their life, their goals and their undying enthusiasm are only a few to name from the vast pool of experiences they have to offer.
    Many entrepreneurs' story does not get the lime light they truly deserve. We wanted to cover the story of all such entrepreneurs through this section on CE. We had started a thread here, see: #-Link-Snipped-#
    We can still make it work. 👍

About this thread: We need to share the stories of the unsung entrepreneurs. Do share a story that you come across and find inspiring.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I will try, perhaps independently or if I get a team to discuss, it is well and good. I can perfect things after one or two interviews.

Thanks for encouragement. I will try.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK here is one example. Source: #-Link-Snipped-# She is world's youngest magazine publisher. This interview dates Feb 5, 2010.

How to find those entrepreneurs is the ONLY problem I think. But even if I am not in team, I will work independently. I will find a guy soon and pose him some questions. Till then let us see what I can do. What say AKD? 👍

Q: What drove you above and beyond, towards entrepreneurship?

A: I like a challenge. I think what drove me to start my magazine was the fact that I was so young and I was doing something that nobody around me was doing. That pushed me, honestly, to start my magazine. I can be a competitive person.

My mom and dad definitely pushed me as well. My dad has published three books and he’s a very determined person. If he says something, he’s going to do it. He’s also optimistic and he does not procrastinate at all. I think he inspired me.

Q: How do you balance your business with other priorities?

A: It’s really hard. I’m in all honors courses, so I have to balance the studies with the magazine. I go to school six hours a day and I have basketball practice afterwards. Then I go straight home and [conduct an] interview if I can. Even some Saturday mornings I’ll do interviews, because it’s the only time I can squeeze them in. On top of that, I’m currently working on a music project that I’m trying to get attention for from labels.

Somehow I do it all. I don’t know how, but it gets done. I’ve got a calendar in front of me. It’s hard, but I make it work. When I was about 14, in eighth grade, I thought that [Girlpez] was putting a strain on me and that I wouldn’t be able to focus on grades. But I was able to bounce back. I have always been a very independent person, but I finally sought help from my parents.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?

A: I would like to raise money for Haiti [following the earthquake of January, 2010]. It’s a sad experience that’s going on there, but it’s definitely something that I want to address. It’s a wake-up call for the world that there a lot of people who are stricken by poverty.

Also, I’m working with another young entrepreneur who runs a blog, Jayswag.com. We want to put together a conference that will feature people in the industry who are well-versed in hip-hop. We want to have a panel of them and have teens be able to come ask questions and have a discussion.

There are some things in the hip-hop industry that go under the rug and they need to be addressed – like the way they portray women in the music videos, the people they put in the ads, and whether or not their skin color matters. It’s something that needs to be discussed.

This is an abridged version from Savannah’s interview in our latest project, 50 Interviews: Young Entrepreneurs. Savannah left me speechless a few times in this interview. It’s remarkable to talk to a young girl who has so much direction and determination in her life. You will be seeing more of her down the road.

Savannah Britt’s Top Quote

“There is no reason to be hesitant… becoming an entrepreneur is a learning experience.”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys.. Pls help me out in designing a Modular fixture with all necessary calculations....
Smart material is a topic given by CP for 2011 seminar. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ate-seminar-ideas-civil-engineers-2011-a.html. So in this thread we will discuss, exchange and share ideas about smart materials. 😀
Formwork Types & Design is one of the seminar topics for 2011 given by CP.😀 So, In this thread let's discuss, share and exchange ideas and even ask question about...
I've seen this topic😛iano Key Spillways for Dams in https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/project-ideas-seminar-topics/32289-crazyengineers-ultimate-seminar-ideas-civil-engineers-2011-a-2.html but never get any idea there. So, I think we should discuss it here in separate thread and dig more...
CIVILPRINCESSi had collected some topics from various sources and putting up the ones i consider to be good. hope you find them useful. ALL THE BEST So here goes the...