CrazyEngineers
  • coolaks
    coolaks

MemberDec 20, 2011

AlgoCrack

Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and conquer!
    AlgoCrack is an amazing opportunity for all you young programmers to stretch your wings and learn how to fly! Feel free to break the code in the comfort of your backyard and at any time of the day. You are also allowed to provide us the solution using any programming language that suits your fancy!
    AlgoCrack is bound to take you a lot further in your quest to become a master coder!
    Trust us, you’ll enjoy the experience! So put on your thinking hat and Get, Set, Go!
    “Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory”

#-Link-Snipped-#

Prize - Prize Money upto Rs 2K could be won !!
    Please NOTE :-
    1.Last date for submission of algorithms is 23rd December and not 21st December
    2.You Have to submit ONLY ALGORITHMS and no need to write codes
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2011

I wonder why our engineers don't realize that they've a dedicated Events section to promote their events.

coolaks
    Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and conquer!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

...and realize that spamming isn't good for their own reputation on CE.
    Cancel
  • coolaks

MemberDec 20, 2011

I have put it in EVENTS section only !! ..............and I for your kind information THE BIG K ..... I dnt Spam !!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

coolaks
    I have put it in EVENTS section only !! ..............and I for your kind information THE BIG K ..... I dnt Spam !!
    I *moved* your thread to this section and that's why it's here 😀 . I deleted your posts in robotics & CS section.
    Cancel
  • coolaks

MemberDec 20, 2011

Oh. Ok sry my mistake. but i thought CS or IT people might be interested that's why I posted it there.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

coolaks
    Oh. Ok sry my mistake. but i thought CS or IT people might be interested that's why I posted it there.
    Don't worry. I noticed that you've just joined. CE Events is our dedicated section for events where you can add more information and also display venue in Google map. Plus there's an RSVP system as well. Promote your event as much you want in Events section.
    Cancel
  • coolaks

MemberDec 20, 2011

ok thank u so much for the help 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register