ALERT! Bank Of India - Phishing Scam!

CEans,

Any Bank of India customers here - please read this carefully! I'm suspecting a phishing scam being run online. I received following email that looks very authentic! But it is NOT!

*Do NOT click on any of the links mentioned*
*You may lose all your money in your BOI account if you provide your login details to them*

[​IMG]

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Yeah Biggy you are right this is looking very authentic.
    But thank GOD i don't have an account in Bank Of India.
    ;-)
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    thanks ...i also get this mail today.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good. I hope everyone stays alert. Please inform as many people possible.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Its really authentic..

I will inform to all my friends..

Thank God, I dont have an account in BOI.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Biggie, can you tell me how do you know it is a fake mail ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys i have started this thread so that people can start reading books other than the fiction,fantasy,and other novels. i am a crazy Manga Fan.😁 For those who don't...
hey have you heard about zietgiest... if yes then what do you about it??Is it possible have a look here for details Zeitgeist, the Movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hi.... to draw a pin bush flexible coupling the given data will be dia of shaft d to be joined in mm,power P to be transmitted in kw ,no. of...
hi.... can any one suggest how to learn sql ? please suggest any good ebook and a good online tutorial website... thanks.....
Occam Networks’ New VDSL2 Blade Features Industry Leading Port Density on Display at ITU Telecom World in Geneva Offers Broadband Operators the Performance of VDSL2 in a 48-port 1-RU Platform...