Alcatel Launches The New 'Pop Star' Smartphone In India At Rs 6,999

Alcatel telecom brand, the TCL corporation's spin-off has recently launched its Pop series' latest smartphone, the "Pop Star" in India. The official debut was set on 23rd may and according to the source, the phone is exclusively offered via Gadgets 360, available in Metal Gold and Metal Silver variants. As the company's tagline suggests; the phone is truly customisable in terms of UI elements and strictly follows the "designed by you, inside and out" motive of the company.

The recent gadget has been refurbished from the Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star LTE smartphone to today's Alcatel pop star and it separates from its predecessor with only a hair-line separation level. The company has packed a dual sim slot in a device which runs on Android version 5.1. In terms specificity, Alcatel Pop Star is powered by the Snapdragon 400, a quad core processor and come coupled with 1GB RAM. It also features the 4G LTE Network which might be a tricky call by the govt. in the statement of popularizing the newly launched 4G spectrum.

alcatel_pop_star
Alcatel Pop Star

Additionally, the device was prepared with an inbuilt internal storage of 8GB which could be upgraded to 32 GB if an external microSD card is placed on chip. The front side is enclosed using a 5 inch (720x1280pixels) HD touch screen with suitable IPS norms and a 160 degree wide viewing angle. The phone is integrated with a 8MP rear camera combined with LED flash , whereas a front camera of 5 MP is also attached to it.

Connectivity wise, the phone boasts of 4G,standard Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and a micro-usb 2.0 port for hiked activities. The complete system is stuffed with a 2000 mAh battery. Currently, the phone is up for grabs at Rs 6999. E-commerce Head of Alcatel, Mr. Krishan Kalra pronounced this event as a huge success as it has already shown a great potential to pull the crowds.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are we close to the day when a real life Tony Stark will have to monitor the biochemical reactions inside his body to maintain his brain-body combo as Ironman? Researchers...
Just a couple of days back we witnessed a sensational development in Organic Radical Batteries by Hiroshima University. But due to technical complicacy, such an environment friendly system would take...
ZenFone Max, a new flagship device from the Asus, has recently been launched in India at a price starting from INR 8,999. The device is available for sale in India...
I'm looking for Country / State (Region) / City data in JSON format. I thought I'd easily find a database (or even a web service) that lets me populate the...
In spite of their weight and portability issues, Bluetooth speakers are growing in popularity in the consumer electronics market. Xander Audios, an emerging Audio solutions company has emerged in the...