Airfone AF 202 Dual Headphone Jack Mobile Reviews & Price In India

Airfone, the Delhi based mobile company is trying to make its presence felt in Indian markets is introducing mobile phones with unique features. The company has already launched a TV commercial featuring the couple from the Cadburry ad. Let's review this phone, its feature and whether it is worth the price.

[​IMG]

Special Features Review:

Dual Sim Dual Standby
This phone is a dual SIM phone with dual standby. There is no support to CDMA. Therefore you can have two GSM connections in the single phone.

MP3 Player/ Video Player (3GP, MP4 & Real Play MP5)
Yes, this is a music phone and it supports variety of media formats including 3GP, MP3, MP4 (video) and real play MP5. The phone has inbuilt audio and video player that do the job fine!

One Touch Access Player to Music Player
The phone has a dedicated key to access your music player. You can now launch your favorite song on your phone in just no time.

FM Radio
This phone has FM radio that works when you connect the headphones to it. I'm not sure whether there's a facility to record directly from FM. If present, it'd be a big added advantage to this phone.

1.0 Mega Pixel Camera
This is very disappointing. 1 Mega Pixel camera is so outdated in today's world. You can't expect high quality photographs from this phone. The camera can be used to capture videos, but again, don't expect much.

Dual 3.5mm Jack
The phone's got this unique feature. This phone has two 3.5mm headphone jacks so that you and your friends can enjoy music simultaneously. I personally won't use this feature too often, but would be very handy during pickniks or outings.

WAP & GPRS
This phone has support for WAP & GPRS. This is a standard feature and doesn't really impress me in the world of 3G.

Torch
The phone has LED flash which can be used as a torch. I think the flash will be used more as a torch than while capturing photos.

High Stamina Battery (1500 mAh)
The battery this phone has is very impressive. This battery is strong enough to give you at least 5 days on a regular usage.

Bluetooth
The phone also has Bluetooth 2.1 to allow you to connect to other bluetooth enabled devices for file transfer.

High Capacity Phonebook (2000 nos.)
The phonebook supports 2k contacts which I think is more than enough for average, non-business user.

Expandable Memory (upto 16GB)
This is really awesome! This basic phone supports upto 16 GB expandable memory through microSD card. You can store thousands of songs and videos on this phone!

Auto Call Recording
With upto 16 GB of expendable memory, you can surely enjoy this feature that can help you record your calls.

Call Blacklist
You can block certain numbers from calling you. Any call from blocked number will not ring your phone and disturb you.

Price & Verdict: This phone is available in the market for about Rs. 2100/- to Rs. 2499/- and I think if you're tight on budget, you can consider this phone. With large battery backup and upto 16 GB of memory you can enjoy hours of music and videos on this phone. However, be alerted that this phone has a poor camera.

If you have any questions, feedback, comments, please post them in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi!!! i m a newbie here. Name:shikha (shiks) Engineering Trade: electrical and electronics engineering Location:delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies : sketching,writing poems,dancing n music (learning keyboard) interests: robotics,embedded systems. I joined...
Advertisement removed by admin
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please
Spice Mobiles have recently launched the high-end smartphone in Indian market - the Spice Mi300. The phone is Android 2.1 powered and has many interesting features. There's also an introductory...