Airdrop Maximum Range?

Apple's latest OSX offers Airdrop facility to share files between computers in near proximity. I'm looking for the maximum supported range. It just doesn't always work if the two OSX computers are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Airdrop detects computers only when they are closer (3-5 ft).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

k.arunchary sr.hardwar engg self and working 2years in embedded systems to became prof.in electronincs in CE i found advance and new technology such that i can update my self in...
I see a lot of people get confused between Its and It's. I figured out an easy way to remember the correct usage and here it is - Its: Of...
here is the link where u can get information"https://docs.media.bitpipe.com/io_10x/io_101622/item_447918/VG.pdf".
Name; Stan Hooza Engineering trade; Forestry Location; Manicaland, Zimbabwe Occupation; Working Work experience; 9yrs Hobbies & interests; Reading detective material, watching outdoor sceneries, listening to music Aim in life; To...
Hi all I'm pushpa from chennai doing my M.E (Communication Systems) in Sastha College of Engineering.Now I'm in my second year and during my search to get an idea about...