Aircraft Design Project

Hi all..

I am a crazy Mechanical engineer...Now i am @ my 6th semester ...This is the time for mini project....I am Interested in designing field...

My project team consists of 4 members.We r now trying to design a aircraft Model (With main project as its continuation) . All the technical informations are invited....

I got inspiration in this subject from the site
https://www.angelfire.com/blues/heli_project/
Pls support us.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Nidhinkoroth,

Unless you ask specific questions, I guess it would be difficult for anyone to help you. Do tell us the details of your project, what you have built so far.

Waiting for your response, all the best!
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    I'm ready to help.
  • hangwaiter
    hangwaiter
    give me some cornerstones, and i'l help you build
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rocker
    I'm ready to help.
    hangwaiter
    give me some cornerstones, and i'l help you build
    Good going guys! Nidhinkoroth, I guess that should give you some acceleration ๐Ÿ˜€ . How about posting pictures of your Aircraft for all of us to see?
  • Nidhinkoroth
    Nidhinkoroth
    Ohh....sorry

Thanks for your support . I CHANGED THE PROJECT TOPIC.

Our new Topic :#-Link-Snipped-#

There are 8 members in my team . Divided into 2 groups (4+4) .

Mini Project

The first group going to conduct a feasibility study about the engine and air compressor .

The second group designing the engine based on this study.

Main Project

combining the above 2 result and fabrication ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So we need help abt technical ideas.

I will update this section regularly with our results..

Hope all of you help us....

Lets start and design a air run engine....
  • patel kartik
    patel kartik
    Hi
    Im Study In Diploma Mechanical Engineer 7th Semester.
    I Have Intrested In Aircraft Desing Project.
    So, You May Help To Everything Material About This Topic.
    Thanks.
  • Differential
    Differential
    patel kartik
    Hi
    Im Study In Diploma Mechanical Engineer 7th Semester.
    I Have Intrested In Aircraft Desing Project.
    So, You May Help To Everything Material About This Topic.
    Thanks.

We would love to help you ! To get started, understand all basic things about aircraft ! You may choose internet, books for studying it ! Also I believe you will actually design a mini-aircraft and make it fly ! Right ?
  • suga
    suga
    hi i am doing 7th sem aeronautical i want to know the basic thing abt adp2
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I guess, we should contribute to this thread. Let us post some calculations and some real work which can be expected for explaining our project.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , People can you please help me understand why people say that real power is useful power and reactive power is useless
hi. CEans i have an urgent need . I want project ideas on image processing..specalised on mobile and web based printing technology.pls help me urgently.. thanking you.
Dear CEans. Happy new year to you all and hope that 2008 will be a peaceful year to all people around the world.๐Ÿ˜ As the title of my thread indicates..i'm...
Hey, im a grade 11 student and our teacher has asked us to make a circuit with a 555 timer, a speaker, and resisters so the sound is different. What...
Hello VLSI Design Engineers, We are a group of students doing M.S in VLSI Design. For one of our mini projects, we tried implementing Edge Detection algorithms for Sobel &...