Aircraft Design Project

Nidhinkoroth
@nidhinkoroth-7ev4qe โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Hi all..

I am a crazy Mechanical engineer...Now i am @ my 6th semester ...This is the time for mini project....I am Interested in designing field...

My project team consists of 4 members.We r now trying to design a aircraft Model (With main project as its continuation) . All the technical informations are invited....

I got inspiration in this subject from the site

https://www.angelfire.com/blues/heli_project/

Pls support us.....

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 4, 2008

    Hi Nidhinkoroth,

    Unless you ask specific questions, I guess it would be difficult for anyone to help you. Do tell us the details of your project, what you have built so far.

    Waiting for your response, all the best!

  • Rocker

    @rocker-ZpZLKM • Jan 7, 2008

    I'm ready to help.

  • hangwaiter

    @hangwaiter-p3K0Bw • Jan 17, 2008

    give me some cornerstones, and i'l help you build

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 17, 2008

    RockerI'm ready to help.
    hangwaitergive me some cornerstones, and i'l help you build

    Good going guys! Nidhinkoroth, I guess that should give you some acceleration ๐Ÿ˜€ . How about posting pictures of your Aircraft for all of us to see?

  • Nidhinkoroth

    @nidhinkoroth-7ev4qe • Jan 18, 2008

    Ohh....sorry

    Thanks for your support . I CHANGED THE PROJECT TOPIC.

    Our new Topic :#-Link-Snipped-#

    There are 8 members in my team . Divided into 2 groups (4+4) .


    Mini Project

    The first group going to conduct a feasibility study about the engine and air compressor .

    The second group designing the engine based on this study.

    Main Project

    combining the above 2 result and fabrication ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


    So we need help abt technical ideas.

    I will update this section regularly with our results..

    Hope all of you help us....

    Lets start and design a air run engine....

  • patel kartik

    @patel-kartik-2zztZV • Oct 25, 2008

    Hi
    Im Study In Diploma Mechanical Engineer 7th Semester.
    I Have Intrested In Aircraft Desing Project.
    So, You May Help To Everything Material About This Topic.
    Thanks.

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Oct 26, 2008

    patel kartikHi
    Im Study In Diploma Mechanical Engineer 7th Semester.
    I Have Intrested In Aircraft Desing Project.
    So, You May Help To Everything Material About This Topic.
    Thanks.


    We would love to help you ! To get started, understand all basic things about aircraft ! You may choose internet, books for studying it ! Also I believe you will actually design a mini-aircraft and make it fly ! Right ?

  • suga

    @suga-mYXOEc • Sep 14, 2011

    hi i am doing 7th sem aeronautical i want to know the basic thing abt adp2

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Sep 17, 2011

    I guess, we should contribute to this thread. Let us post some calculations and some real work which can be expected for explaining our project.

    #-Link-Snipped-#