Air pollution dispersion modeling

For those of you who may be interested in the dispersion modeling of airborne pollution, here are some good sources of information:

Books:
● Beychok, Milton R. (2005). Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion, 4th Edition, author-published. ISBN 0=9644588-0-2
● Schnelle, Jr., Karl B. and Dey, Partha R. (2000). Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling Compliance Guide. McGraw-Hill. ISBN 0-07-058059-6
● Turner, D.B. (1994). Workbook of atmospheric dispersion estimates: an introduction to dispersion modeling, 2nd Edition, CRC Press. ISBN 1-56670-023-X.

Links to Internet websites:

Outline of air pollution dispersion - Wikipedia
List of atmospheric dispersion models - Wikipedia
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Crazy Engineer-ans Most people call me JC, or Hyo, take your pick, and I'm new here. As part of my internship, I will be required to program an AI....
im n engg student[5th sem] nw we r studyn abt complex integrals in math, n me n my ganng here s tryin to make its geometrical interpretation, the riddle is...
It was a normal afternoon, the airconditioned meeting room of the engineering giant's office was replete with talented engineers; some of them young and enthusiastic, others not young still enthusiastic...
Hello Friends, I searched a lot for the following ebooks but couldnt get there downloads.Can any budy of you provide me the Link or the ebook if present with you.i...
Hi... I am new to this community... I am from 3rd yr electronics and cummunications engineering, NITK Surathkal.... pls help me, regarding doing summer training.... I am looking for a...