air -fueled engines???

hi friends........
can any body tell mee how air fuel car work or car which uses air as fuel??
can u give me some links related to it?
plz......

Replies

• docel
    docel
    Well...It just runs on compressed air, similar to a steam engine. Cheapest of the lot.
    Tatas were to manufacture it in India this year with a French collaboration. Claims of 100 bucks compressed air for about 150kms mileage.
    There are many manufacturers in the world, with a range upto 1000kms per tank of compressed air.
    All you need is to follow the Steam engine principles. These engines are being manufactured for a large range of vehicles- from a car to a tractor to an aircraft.

Cleanest cars in the world!!
  • pa1
    pa1
    docel
    Well...It just runs on compressed air, similar to a steam engine. Cheapest of the lot.
    Tatas were to manufacture it in India this year with a French collaboration. Claims of 100 bucks compressed air for about 150kms mileage.
    There are many manufacturers in the world, with a range upto 1000kms per tank of compressed air.
    All you need is to follow the Steam engine principles. These engines are being manufactured for a large range of vehicles- from a car to a tractor to an aircraft.

Cleanest cars in the world!!

thanks dude.......
    can u give me some links which has its working construction etc>..
  • kirankumar08
    kirankumar08
    hi friends........
    plz email me at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kirankumar08
    kirankumar08
    hi friends........
    can any body tell mee how air fuel car/bike work or car/bike which uses air as fuel??
    plz...... hi friends........
    plz send me e mail at
  • kirankumar08
    kirankumar08
    hey can you give me some links about it........
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    Here is the link for the description of air fueled cars and their list of manufacturers around the globe.

#-Link-Snipped-#

• royalengg78
    royalengg78
    thanks for asking this question man. i got an idea for my project. please dont mind if i use ur idea. thanks again
  • MOTOmech
    MOTOmech
    hi
    i dont know anything sorry
  • MOTOmech
    MOTOmech
    hi actually i am an mech enginee studying second year and i just want ideas about projects at this situation
  • khooper
    khooper
    **Unfortunately, air alone can't be used as a fuel. First, energy has to be stored in it by squeezing the air tightly using a mechanical air compressor. Once the compressed air is released, it expands. This expanding air can be used, for example, to drive the pistons that power an engine. The idea of using compressed air to power a vehicle isn't new: Early prototypes of an air-powered vehicle go back to the middle of the 19th century, even before the invention of the internal combustion engine.
    Also do a search, we've had a couple threads on compressed air motors. There is a company in France currently building cars.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi

Hello Friends, Name: Harvinder Singh. Engineering Trade: Computer Occupation: FMS Engineer in CMS Computers Limited Location : Patiala (PUNJAB) Work Experience: 2 Yrs Hobbies & Interests: Internet & Gadgets Aim...
Solution# 1: 1. Hop to ‘Run’ and open ‘Regedit’ 2. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Browser > Parameters 3. Find the Key Name: IsDomainMaster and...
CEans, Congratulations to everyone on crossing a new milestone in a journey that started three years ago. We all celebrate our foundation day as "CrazyEngineers Day" [November 26, 2008]. We...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/8543-celebrating-crazyengineers-day.html in this thread!
hey guys, I hope someone can help me with this problem in numerical methods; how huge is the neighborhood of x=0 so that we get 4 decimal digit accuracy if...