Air Conditioner Power Consumption @ 26 Degrees

How exactly is putting the split ac conditioner to 26 c reduce electrical poweR?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Updated the title from 'Problem' to something that's more meaningful.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    AC system works on principle of 'Two -position or ON-OFF Controllers' system.

Whenever the temperature falls below the reference level (or at reference level), the controller section of AC will stop the air supply to AC hence it remains in idle state. thus no electricity is used & power is not utilised at all (this is usually 26C,ideal room temperature).Thus consumed electrical power is reduced.

While in other state, When room temperature rises above reference level(say 26C), Controller section of AC will supply the air to the main AC & thus power will be consumed to cool down the air. Thus, at high room temperature the AC is working & not in idle state & power is utilised.
  • kashmirihasan
    kashmirihasan
    thanks !!!! appreciated

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If I allot /boot partition in SSD so that kernel is stored there & rest other partitions in normal HD, will it decrease boot time ? Will the performance increase...
A study by Dr.Fred Travis,HOD,Dept of NeuroPhysics,Maharishi University, confirmed that reading Samskrit verses have profound physiological effects on human brain. A study on this was published by International Journal of...
import java.util.*; public class Code3 { /** * @ param args the command line arguments */ public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner s1=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("enter your %age"); float a=s1.nextFloat();...
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University​, Delhi conduct MCA program have various colleges some government and more private there are about 1,040 seats, entrance exam CET is conducted every year. ​...
Myself Keerthana.R, in the 'Department of Civil Engineering' from Tamilnadu, pursuing 3rd year in engineering, I do Gardening, watching Television, Try new recipes. I joined CrazyEngineers to know different new...