AIEEE Application Form 2012

AIEEE Application Form can either be made ONLINE or submitted on prescribed application form only.

To fill the AIEEEE Application Form ONLINE, follow the link #-Link-Snipped-#

Information Bulletin containing Application Form
can be obtained by post from:

Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj,Delhi - 110092

OR

Personally from Regional Offices of CBSE and Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank/other Banks/Designated Institutions. The Syndicate Bank/other Banks, the designated institutions and Regional Offices of the CBSE will not send the Information Bulletin by Post.

Hence, no request should be made to them for sending the Bulletin by Post.

The candidate can also get the Information Bulletin containing application forms from the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), CBSE, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, New Delhi - 110092 by post.

Note: Candidate should not buy the Information Bulletin from any private publisher / vendors as these may be fake Information Bulletins.

Replies

• cat_test
    cat_test
    AIEEE 2012 Notification out??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All might be aware of the gmail details column which gives the details of your last 5 or 10 activity done (logged in sessions). In one of the column i...
Hai, I am doing this project on boiling point elevation of a mixture. Could anyone here help me with this problem. I tried to google it but it came out...
Hi friends, You can use your Nokia phone as a remote control & mouse. Download "Nokia_Wireless_Presenter" for computer & mobile. you need Bluetooth for connectivity. Install .exe file on your...
Hi everyone, I'm working on load distribution of what to be put on a platform. The platform will be rotated by the wheels placed at the circumference of the platform....
Hey Big_K, I was just thinking,why not add a sticky in each forum,which contains the best threads of that particular forum,this will help others to find best threads and also...