After you ma'am - Bot-etiquette?

This week’s video comes from Boston Dynamics, the company whose numerous robots can run, jump, yomp and now, it would appear, hold doors open for one another.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• leonard_hartmann
    leonard_hartmann
    Wow! Technologies in the invention and improvement of robots do not stand still. Soon everyone will have such a SpotMini😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hailing from Muzaffarnagar, a city in Western Uttar Pradesh, where a girl's education has been a big social taboo, Preety Singh was lucky that she belonged to a 'Jat' family...
i need some suggestions to develop a project for physically disabled peoples...i need some guidance
When you needed an image for your personal use you relied on the most robust image search engine of them all, Google Image Search. Since it is the best search...
The top scorers of today's Quiz are listed here. Congratulations to everyone who appeared in the top 10! 😀
Hi friends, Which type of foundation is best for building,i have a plan to construct 5 floor building,please tell me which building foundation is best and what should be the...