After B.Tech

hi.
I am new to this site. Its interesting.
I have done my Btech in Mech Engg.
Is there any short term courses i can do other than piping?
Please reply.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    You can do the Non Destructive Testing course if you want. There are many other courses. You can have a look in the internet and search specifically as certification technical courses. You will get a lot of options.
    Best of luck.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Just go up with CFD's tech its great for life to get settled

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gate 2011 notification is out today. IIT chennai is organizing institute this time. GATE 2011 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering CEans who are interested in GATE 2011 like me.....we...
HI I have done Btech mech ani i would like to know more about Quality Courses in India and its scope. Please.. ThanKs..
Hey guys i have a doubt in C++.... Here is a program.... #include #include void main() { float a=0.7; cout<
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur has launched its Business Plan Competitions. The different competitions are as follows: Concipio: Concipio is the annual in-house BPlan competition, open only to students and alumni...
Hello friends, I have to add no's of buttons in applet. But i did not able to add this.Check this code. import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; /**/ public...