After B.Tech ECE job opportunity

After one B.Tech what kind of jobs an ECE student can get??? This question is eating me a lot. people are saying i shall get IT type jobs which i hate a lot. shouldn't there be any electronics related job 😕 . please share your experiences... thanks!!!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you want to go with fire field then you have options of Embedded, Telecom,VLSI,Testing and many more.
  • Miri
    Miri
    Fire field????... 😨 ok, when i said i know next to nothing in engineering i meant it...😘 . whats fire field. My classes haven't started yet so i know nothing about ECE as-well.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think he meant 'core' field 😀 . Yes, there are several telecom companies in India that recruit telecom (E&TC) engineers. Are you a graduate engineer or still a student (which year?)?

All you should focus on is making sure that you're thorough with your engineering studies. The jobs will automatically follow. No company wants to recruit 'average engineers'. They'll go to any extent to find good engineers who are genuinely interested in their engineering subjects.
  • Miri
    Miri
    The_Big_K
    I think he meant 'core' field 😀 . Yes, there are several telecom companies in India that recruit telecom (E&TC) engineers. Are you a graduate engineer or still a student (which year?)?

All you should focus on is making sure that you're thorough with your engineering studies. The jobs will automatically follow. No company wants to recruit 'average engineers'. They'll go to any extent to find good engineers who are genuinely interested in their engineering subjects.
    oh!!!!
    Well... Like i said am only beginner! B.Tech 1st year student. I was just trying to know my stream. what kind of job am gonna get later etc etc..... you know knowing the job makes the study more interesting!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Then - stop worrying and start enjoying engineering! I bet there's a LOT interesting to learn in ECE than you'll ever learn through textbooks and college lectures. Develop interest in the discipline and make the best use of all the talented E&TC engineers available here to help you out with your questions.

You'll get your dream job if you are a good E&TC engineer. That's a promise.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    It's not Interest thats important, but its your academic performance. I know what #-Link-Snipped-# said, but no one prefers an Engineer who got low marks and has high interest.

The_Big_K
    You'll get your dream job if you are a good E&TC engineer. That's a promise.
    What acc. to you is an Good E&TC Engineer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to run wireless intrusion n detection software
Name: Shweta Punjabi Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur Occupation: Student (3rd yr) Hobbies & Interests: I just luv watchin movies, listenin music, playin badminton, net surfin and most importantly...
Six Really Hard Steps to become a good Programmer​ Step One: Suck It Up. Get in it for the long haul, or take up bird watching. Step Two: Write Lots...
In the changing scenarios of economic and financial functionalities of the organizations, the corporate are willing to enhance their views and woes in a rapid manner. This competition leads to...
I am Raahul Suresh doing B.tech(CSE) and i am in my fivth semester right now.I am basically interested in automobiles and I am planning to do my P.G in German...