aeronautics industry in india

sir,
i am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year and i wish to do my training in the upcoming semester break in the field of aeronautics/aerospace. Please suggest me some industry for the purpose in india.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Best Industry for you to this specific part will be HTSL(Honeywell Technology Solution Lab) in bangalore.They are in loop with HAL(Hindustan Aeronotical Ltd) for their warfare engine technology & respective technology
  • Priya Ganesan
    Priya Ganesan
    I'm a aeronautical student . I wanted to do job in my country .so can i please know about aeronautical industries in INDIA .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can I know which kind of stepper motor can be used for automating a car's steering. The car is an old rotten Maruti 800 with no power assist steering. Please...
New Self-Aligning Die Set Hi: I worked as tool and die maker for years and designed a very unique, precision, diversified, easy-to-use and time saving tool and die set. I...
Guys, I have seen a security device which provides connection for someother system in a secured way. The secured was is Provide userID and Password. Along with the process we...
[FONT="]Does anyone know when exactly the HAMP guide will launch? I just read an article that it is suppose to come out soon but when? People in my locality including...
we want to build a witricity circuit. will you please suggest us a circuit and components.Frequency 15MHz.Distance of separation of coils 75cm. Efficiency 45%.Load 220/60W.230v,50Hz supply.thanks in advance