Advice to improve resume

At the second year mechanical level what extra courses which are useful in the industry can be done to improve our resume ?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You can look into some EDA/CAD courses related to your field.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just in time for Christmas, Micromax has delivered its gift in form of a new smartphone that will be sold exclusively on Flipkart. The Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G has gone...
hi.. im electronic communication student... I need help for my final year project.. the theme that given to us was green technology.. im really out of ideas about it.. please...
Hi Im a mechatronics engineering student. I got a civil engineering job and i had to study form a scratch. Here is the question im looking at. I don't under...
Browser based gaming platform in name Airconsole. Desktop browser as screen and smartphone as controller. Register to official website Airconsole and get confirmation code to synchronise smartphone.
Need the best place for Carnival supplies or looking for a Cosmetologist? Facebook might be of help. Known to stop at nothing when it comes to enhancing user experience and...