Advice required for choosing CDAC center for feb 2016 batch

I took CDAC CCAT examination in December 2015, and my rank in section A is 2156 and section A+B is 2734. Which center can I get according to this rank for DAC course. My preference is CDAC Pune, Know-IT Pune, Sunbeam pune.
Plus please advice where can i land if i go for DITISS or DBDA course from CDAC?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I got a chance to meet a Reliance Jio employee a few days ago and he demonstrated the Jionet 4G on his phone. He said he typically gets about...
List of Public Sector Units (PSUs) companies for mechanical engineers who are freshers or experienced professionals - Coal India Limited (CIL) Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation...
My Rank is 2156 (Section A) and 2734(section A+B). And my preference for center list is this, please advice if I should make any modification in the list or any...
The United States Justice Department has filed a lawsuit against the Volkswagen group, in light of the manufacturer installing environmentally unsafe engines in its vehicles and employing devices that allow...
The Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) at MIT has recently unveiled its sophisticated artificial intelligence project named 'GALILEO'. Human beings can perceive the concept of volume in three...