[Advice] Printer for school

I am looking for a printer for school purpose to print exam papers and notices.
Requirement:
  • Mainly print exam papers and notice board.
  • Lesser printer, As I know they have long life.
  • Scanner - BIG NO (Because mobile phone is better scanner now)
  • Easy setup, plug print, and that's all.
No of prints: Around 700-1000 per quarter.
Good to have add-ons:
  • Color print on A4
  • Can accept low quality paper than regular A4. As exam paper not required to be crisp A4.
Budget: 8K max but lower is better.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the volume, you'll need InkTank system over regular one. My suggestion would be the #-Link-Snipped-# printer with InkTank. The price is Rs. 9600/- I've seen it in action and the print quality was impressive. I'm not sure if you can get a decent Laser Printer for the budget you've mentioned.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have 2 systems then how do you know that which one is client system?
Are you a calceophile or an everyday person who just needs good shoes to support his leg muscles? If you belong to the category or happen to possess a geeky...
Lenovo Vibe B, a budget 4G LTE smartphone, has recently been spotted by a third party Mumbai based retailer, Mahesh Telecom which has confirmed the availability of this device in...
In a bid to make machine learning a transformational tool for organizations, Google has unveiled a cloud-based Video Intelligence Application Programming Interface (API) that helps locate the exact frame and...
American motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson has added a new member, The Harley-Davidson Street Rod 750 in its entry level range, to thrill the bike lovers in India. The new Street Rod...