Adsense earnings.

In all the websites(watblog, pluggd, startupdunia....) that write about startups there is not a single website that gives us information on what one can earn through a website or blog.

While they say that do a research on your niche, statistics and figures are nowhere to be found. So how should one decide how much you can spend on creating the product, marketing it and so on.

People share statistics that you know of. Please people post whatever you know.
The_big_k please shed some light on this as you are the one who can do this.

Replies

• Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    rahuljain.
    In all the websites(watblog, pluggd, startupdunia....) that write about startups there is not a single website that gives us information on what one can earn through a website or blog.

While they say that do a research on your niche, statistics and figures are nowhere to be found. So how should one decide how much you can spend on creating the product, marketing it and so on.

People share statistics that you know of. Please people post whatever you know.
    The_big_k please shed some light on this as you are the one who can do this.
    Adsense earnings can be enormous, if you work hard. Make a web site with good and useful content and your adsense revenues will boost.
    Initial costs are minor. What you need is 7-10$ hosting and a domain name of 10$. If you succeed, you can recover these costs in 2 month maximum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys....... Please give me the list of mini projects with their solution... I am in 3rd year-2nd sem...[E & TC]
Imagine this scenario. You are going to sell a product. The problem is that your potential client is a real biggie and cannot be approached just like that and that...
I'm choosing a class project for an upcoming microcontrollers class. The class uses an ARM processor. One project I'm considering is to build a device that would record mp3's with...
i donno wts happenin here...actually i got info abt ce frm a you tube clip ..it was a song played on guitaar by a member of ce i guess coz...
Hello, I have studied the architecture and worked on 8051 microcontroller. But I found some intresting projects on 8052 (AT89C52). Are the architectures of both the same? With having the...