CrazyEngineers
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf

MemberDec 6, 2007

Adios!

Hey CEans.. I guess I'll just post this in the Chillax area, since its pretty off-topic and perhaps unimportant. Me taking an "extended" break from Crazy Engineers, so that means I'll not post. Im glad that CE has an influx of new members that participate alot (eg Mahul), and hope this will continue now that we reached 6000 members. Its been a blast posting on CE, and I've had a good experience here meeting with great minds. CE now motivates me to be a more creative and well.. "crazy" engineer.

I'd like to thank Big_K for creating this amazing website. Drop by Malaysia sometime! I'll still promote CE around my Uni, don't worry about that.

Seeya! 😎
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberDec 6, 2007

:-( .. hope to see you around here soon Ash!!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberDec 7, 2007

😭 what a news!

This break should not last for more than one month or else ...:evil:
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberDec 8, 2007

why this sudden break ash??we will miss u....
    Cancel
  • Abhilash41

MemberDec 8, 2007

Hope u return soon....
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 8, 2007

ash
    Hey CEans.. I guess I'll just post this in the Chillax area, since its pretty off-topic and perhaps unimportant. Me taking an "extended" break from Crazy Engineers, so that means I'll not post. Im glad that CE has an influx of new members that participate alot (eg Mahul), and hope this will continue now that we reached 6000 members. Its been a blast posting on CE, and I've had a good experience here meeting with great minds. CE now motivates me to be a more creative and well.. "crazy" engineer.

I'd like to thank Big_K for creating this amazing website. Drop by Malaysia sometime! I'll still promote CE around my Uni, don't worry about that.

Seeya! 😎
    Ash, I was waiting for your reply through PM. Ever since it's birth, CE has seen exceptional contributors and Ash is one of them. He's a major share in taking CE to the level it has achieved today.

I understand that you have strong reasons to take a break from CE and taking a break is a good thing. We're missing you here and hope that you will join back soon.

Have fun & happy changing the world!

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • puteri

MemberDec 9, 2007

The_Big_K
    ..Ever since it's birth, CE has seen exceptional contributors and Ash is one of them. He's a major share in taking CE to the level it has achieved today.

-The Big K-
    Ash, so many need you here.. and you have posted the best (most helpful/useful) replies I've read!
    Your passion shows, and is appreciated.
    Please don't stay away too long... 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register