Additional Courses For Job Prospective(EE)

Need Suggestions!!
Hey, Guys
I am Tribikram Mishra 2016 pass out Electrical student.
I want to know what are the possible ways to get a fulltime job with the help of Additional courses for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
I am also interested in Solar Energy field. I have taken 1month training program at NSIC Delhi.
But unable to get a head start on this field,so basically what i am supposed to look further to get a chance?
Please suggest me.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tribikram Mishra
    ways to get a fulltime job with the help of Additional courses for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
    There are several courses available, but they may not be your path to getting a job. So, be careful before making a choice. Your best bet is to keep looking for job opportunities on popular job portals.
  • Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are several courses available, but they may not be your path to getting a job. So, be careful before making a choice. Your best bet is to keep looking for job opportunities on popular job portals.
    Thank You sir
    But the fact is i am concerned about the coree sector jobs and renewables to be specific. But i am not able to get any head start as i am a fresher,
    And in job portals maximum are for CS/IT related and the handful of core requires experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all.Can anybody help me give idea about power requirements in mobile phones.if it is practical then it would be better because i want to make a presentation based on...
Hi guys I heard that, a laminated material achieves(possess) greater strength compare to solid material ? Please can anyone explains how it achieves greater strength ? Thanks to crazy engineers.😀
A thriving engineering community like ours is filled with the best minds in engineering. We have some of the best engineering students and professionals among us. Yes, I am talking...
Hi Guys I am starting this thread to learn about latest Solar Innovations we can think of on Indian standard basis. I was thinking about a fabricating process through which...
Quote: Some hydraulic systems, on the other hand, must deal with the effects of the compressibility of the hydraulic fluid medium, which can be modeled as a mass between two...