Add a subgroup to each Technical Discusion section for Educational and Refrence links

I have a suggestion for the CE Technical Discusion part of the board. We could have a subgroup for stickied links to online educational and refrence material related to each technical discusion section. This my be a usefull one stop tool for everyone.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Add a subgroup to each Technical Discusion section for Educational and Refrence l

That's a nice suggestion. The first step we wish to take is have separate sections for more engineering disciplines. We may then form sub-groups as you suggested.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Re: Add a subgroup to each Technical Discusion section for Educational and Refrence l

Ok sounds good. Thankyou Big K. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody.... I would like to do a course in MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing).. Please help me out for selecting a good institute in Hyderabad... And If anybody is already...
I found this awesome post on the net. Breaking it down in small posts for ease of readability. 😀 Author is by the name: zorillo. Let's give him/her the due...
Boiler Control Theory (Feed water Control) The feed water is controlled to keep the drum level .​ ​ Water-level controls continuously monitor the level of water in a steam boiler...
Hello, for my final year major project, I have made two projects. One is java desktop application similar to "Student Information Management System". And the other one is java web...
Hi fellow CEans. I thought I would start a new topic listing Electrical and Electronics safety tips and best practices for all of us CEans to help add to. The...