Adafruit Creates Flame Organ With Raspberry Pi

With the American Independence Day a few days away, folks over at Adafruit have tried to make a tribute to the country with a MIDI controlled flame organ. While we wait for extensive details to be revealed on how they managed to make this innovation they say that the project involved relays, solenoid valves and was performed on the BASE powered by Ableton Live and Pure Data. Have a look at their creation in this video below.

Adafruit has also said in the #-Link-Snipped-# they will be releasing a video soon explaining how they built this unit for tinkerers worldwide. We shall keep you updated on that.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am a great fan of adafruit tutorials. They are simply awesome. Looking forward to see how they have interfaced music signal with microcontroller to control flams.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that the sound travels faster through solids and then liquids and then through gases. As far as i know solids are the medium through which the sound...
I know that actually sound needs a medium to travel.So , it does not travel though vacuum. My doubt is there are many astronauts in space.Space is a vacuum.So sound...
Hey all. Please try and attempt the following SQL queries Suppose you have a binary tree structure represented as in attachment 1.jpg Suppose the details of the figure in attachment...
Are these two similar in any nature? I heard they are not But they are having almost similar coding blocks I know that Embedded C is used predeterministically for Configuring...
While interviewing some candidates, I found them talking more about their certifications than interests. There was this guy whom I interviewed who started saying "I am Sun certified Java professional,...