ActiveLink's PowerLoader Robot - Lets You Lift Weights

Panasonic's subsidiary, ActiveLink has developed an exoskeleton robot called 'PowerLoader'. The robot lets you lift weights with the help of electric motors. It accepts force input from humans and then amplifies it in proportion using electric. Check out more information - #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm wondering if this could be developed as an engineering project by students. I'm sure it might be a very interesting and innovative project to work on. What say you, folks?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want learn indexing concept and ranking the data in database,so can any one tell me the best book for them and the easiest way to learn?
I am an Electronics Engineer having passed my DIPLOMA in Electronics & Radio Engg.from ST.Xaviers Tech.Inst.,Mumbai in the year 1973. I have spent 34 years (till 2007) in various industries...
Its been a fascinating beginning of the year 2013. Intel announced Perceptual computing SDK 2013 beta 1. I fortunate to be one of 150 odd developers who are sent with...
We've a collection of mini-project ideas for electrical engineering students. Pick up the idea of your choice and expand on it. Feel free to ask questions, start discussions about any...
Hi, all I have uploaded the schematic below , please let me know how these compensation parameters calculated?