Access ISRO Bhuvan without login credentials

I received following email from ISRO --

Dear Bhuvan User,

At the outset, we thank you for your keen interest in exploring ISRO's Geoportal - Bhuvan. During the initial launch period, due to heavy traffic, we understand that the site response was not congenial. Also, for the same reason, many users were facing login problems.

In order to enhance the user experience and have a smooth entry to explore Bhuvan, we have now removed the login process. You can now access bhuvan without any need of login credentials. Just click the enter Bhuvan button on the home page(#-Link-Snipped-# you will be taken to the 3D globe page wherein you can explore all the Bhuvan functionalities. Please read the attached file 'About Bhuvan' to know more.

Bhuvan is poised with a vision to be a one-stop versatile Indian Earth Observation visualization system evincing the Indian imaging capabilities. Team Bhuvan would also like to let you'll know that a new refurbished Bhuvan is on its way.

Team Bhuvan is also happy to inform you that Bhuvan visualization portal is now serving the global data from IRS P6(Resourcesat-1)-AWiFS data.
Feel free to write to us at #-Link-Snipped-# for any query related to our portal and its services.

We again thank you for your overwhelming response and look forward to your valuable comments/suggestions.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That's great. I'm yet to try it.

I heard it's resource intensive. Have anyone tried it? Any first hand experiences??
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i got the same mail.

ISRO bhuvan is nice project and needs lots of development

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well folks, the next Earth Hour is coming soon. For those not in the know, at 8:30pm on March 27th, we switch off our lights for a hour to "vote"...
hi in a common emitter bipolar junction transistor when the forward bias voltage across the emitter base junction is increased (after the cut in voltage ) the depletion region across...
MailBrowser Beta Size: 3735 KB Manage contacts, attachments, and other details in Gmail with MailBrowser. Available for Firefox and IE, this add-on reveals information about each contact, integrates with Google...
hi we know that a zener diode operated in a reverse biased condition , eventhough when the reverse voltage applied across the zener diode increases more than its breakdown voltage...
i want to learn and clear my concepts on java programming, sql,oracle etc.. can any one knows where could i get video lectures of language .. as if i am...