Accenture 2012 fresher offcampus for mumbai location

Designation : Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Eligibility Criteria
• Only BE/B.Tech & MCA - 2012 academic batch.
• 60% and above aggregate without any standing backlog.
• 55% and above aggregate without any standing backlog for students from Maharashtra region.
Salary Offered: Rs.333976/- (Total Cost to Company)
Tentative date of interview: 12th & 13th January
Date of joining : Immediate joining.
Note: Candidates with existing offers, specially from companies like Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, TCS and Wipro will be preferred.
Process:
  • Aptitude Test
  • Technical Interview
  • HR Interview
#-Link-Snipped-#

click into above link to apply. register fast...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I'm in need of a suggestions/comments from the experts here about my career. I'm 5+ experienced java resource. Recently i got offer from Cognizant and Infosys. Now i'm...
hey! if i confirm master with jumper without OS inside and slave with OS, the computer ll boot? if no WHY? and if yes WHY?
What can be more appropriate for a conference on recycling than build a pavilion with tetrapak milk cartons. https://inhabitat.com/amazing-tetra-...5000-milk-cartons-wins-guinness-world-record/
Chuck of all trades beware! Here comes Below Absolute Zero. Physicists in Germany believe that they have created an ultra-cooled gas that goes "beyond absolute zero" into negative Kelvin temperatures....
One more invariant citadel seems to be crumbling. The standard kilogram is putting on weight albeit a few micrograms. Worry is that the 40 clones now distributed in various countries...