Absolute Zero: The Engineer's Day special comic!

Happy Engineers' Day - folks! Today is a special day and a special Absolute Zero comics dedicated to all the crazy engineers!
Engineer\'s Day

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wohoo!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    PANEL NUMBER 2:

the invigilators were smarter.

the log tables were always examined , before the question papers could be distributed.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    in my college log books and steam tables ll be supplied by the hod or princi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    my study time is similar to the curve
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The study curve...๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Engineer's Day is coming! ๐Ÿ˜€ Time to share this comic-strip on Whatsapp is here it seems. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    zaveri
    PANEL NUMBER 2:

the invigilators were smarter.

the log tables were always examined , before the question papers could be distributed.
    True. But data books were not checked! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I have experience of around three years in c++ programming on embedded system . Yet I could not get good work on lower layers like drivers ,kernel programming ,chip...
Wishing you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. Have a...
Respected Admin, I am doing a project on autovideography can u please help me with my project and send a ppt on my email id it's urgent or please suggest...
can anyone share your experience of attending Syntel Placement.....also share some materials for the same...
i want to know how to design and fabricate a stirling engine.can you help me?