Absolute Engineers: Get ready for the seminar!

AZ # 002

Author's note:
This is the first of a series of 'half-day' jokes. Essentially, single-panel / two-panel comics. This will allow better visual punnery, graphs, punch lines etc, while the longer multi-panel comics take care of things such as 5 types of, stories, etc.

Half-Day jokes will have a lot of poor jokes (mokkais to the Tams, chali to the Mallus, etc...) and puns like the ones above. Expect lots of groaners ๐Ÿ˜‰

Single panel comics arise because the cartoonist is just too damn lazy to make a full panelled comic certain types of jokes work better with limited panels.

We hope you like them ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• circularsquare
    circularsquare
    I like puns , they need lateral thinking. Good one.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I don't get that, half day jokes?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's fine Chuk !!. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • H.Ali
    H.Ali
    chuckofalltrades
    AZ # 002

chali to the Mallus,
    ohhh you people in mumbai are aware of Chali s ...........
    great man .. really great...
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    H.Ali
    ohhh you people in mumbai are aware of Chali s ...........
    great man .. really great...
    I'm Mallu, dude ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    the author's note was funnier than the frame.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kollaam, Sehr Gut mein Freund!
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Estas Bien amigo!!

hope that was spelt right!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I am doing a project regarding switching time in various magnetic structures( like nano structures which layered on harddisk platter) using micromagnetics. I need some help regarding how...
I've often wondered why did India go to the World Bank for loans in the first place after it got the 'so called' Independence in 1947. I stumbled upon following...
Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.
Have you ever wondered how the design pattern on the tire contribute to the road grip? I've had this question in my mind for long time and I stumbled upon...
"Innovese"is a student start-up from BITS-Pilani founded in 2009. It provides software-solution consultancy, web-app development, ERPs, customized software, e-marketing consultancy and graphic design among others. According to their pamphlet at...