About WINDOWS

Post ur comments on windows here...
do share everything with us

Replies

• sbscetferozpur
    sbscetferozpur
    Move mouse cursor without mouse!

sometimes in computer labs in most of the colleges we find pcs without mouse
    we can simply move cursor wihout mouse with the help of keyboard.....
    press Alt+Shift+NumLock
    click on Ok
    put check on use mousekeys
    click ok.
    move mouse cursor using numpad keys.......
  • sbscetferozpur
    sbscetferozpur
    choose what closing a lid do?

sometimes when u directly close ur lapi lid it go to shutdown mode or hibernate mode
    u can change your settings easily
    open control panel.
    click on power options.
    In Vista or Windows 7, you can click on "choose what closing the lid does" in the left menu in power options. In XP navigate to the power button/lid options.
    change ur settings.
    save changes.
    and enjoy.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe there's already a huge thread about Computer Trips & Tricks and most of the tricks listed are for Windows. Do we really need separate thread for this?
  • sbscetferozpur
    sbscetferozpur
    these r some sugestions for windows whick will seperate engineers from other pc users
    which is actually the moto of ce...
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    what a thread??
    a similer thread also present named tips n tricks..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... can any one help how to do miniproject and watvis meant by mini project and how to select the topic for that....pls...
I'm thinking about bringing together CEans who've gotten offers from the major IT recruiters. Infosys is definitely one of them. I think it would be interesting to meet people whom...
I'm wondering how many engineering students really care about what kind of job they'll do once they join the company. I think you should! For example, if someone's offered a...
Those who are looking for jobs, head over to : Persistent : Careers : Vacancies and submit your resume if you think you qualify for the required positions. All the...
How to shutdown another system from our system in unix operating system?