About Sleep

😑this s main prblm for me`

exam time,hw ll ctrl the sleep?:😁😁😁

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have a set of coffee glasses nearby you... When you feel that you are drowsy have some...
    Also lime juice helps you in making you feel active... πŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    My funda-Drink lot of water. πŸ˜€
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    listen to song in less volume whenever you think you are going to doze off...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what the problem is: You can't sleep or you can't stay up?
  • prakash6flower
    prakash6flower
    I try it, bt nt use, if u ve any idea
  • prakash6flower
    prakash6flower
    Hello, it wll help 4 ly sleep,
  • Reya
    Reya
    whenever you feel sleepy, read the topics which you find interesting in that subject πŸ˜€I used to do that way πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Write a big note in the wall in front of your study table saying "If you sleep you'll fail...so stay awake!!!"
  • Reya
    Reya
    maria flor
    Write a big note in the wall in front of your study table saying "If you sleep you'll fail...so stay awake!!!"
    Ha haπŸ˜€πŸ˜€Is this way you study maria??
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    praveena211
    Ha haπŸ˜€πŸ˜€Is this way you study maria??
    Sometimes. ...Instead of that note I wrote formulas on wall in front of my study table....
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    focus on what you study and learn to enjoy it..if you do, you'll stay up until dawn not noticing. πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just received this email on the name of HDFC bank If anyone received this kind of email ,then just ignore it Dear Valued Customer, At HDFC Bank, we take the...
Hi guys, Im designing an OFDM system and then upconverted at 1 GHz. Now I have an idea of implementing TDM for this 1 GHz signal. Is it possible, please...
I want any plan of Water Treatment Plant. Can anybody help me its very urgent????πŸ˜”
i am j mulopa zimbabwe. I am currently studying computer science and am in my fourth year. I have 5 years experience as telecoms engineer. I am a music and...
Samsung Ace (S5830) is now officially available in India. Flipkart lists the price at Rs. 15,000 for the following features - Android 2.2 3.5" HVGA display 3G (HSDPA) 5 MP...