about me

i am a final year student of instrumentation branch.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    An instrumentor Welcome to CE pal
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CE, Babita. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us a bit more about yourself and how you discovered this website 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone , Greating From Egypt , I am going to make a graduation project in Electrical Control as a production line ( PLC , AC - DC - Stepper...
Hi everyone! I am Golbez from Manila! 😀 I am currently studying B.S. Computer Engineering at Polytechnic University of the Philippines. My interests? I love joining forums sites, meeting friends,...
A UK based sonar researcher has made a hand held ultrra sound device the size of a computer mouse that can link to a computer through a USB to show...
This article on pages 22 - 24 gives an introduction to capacitors used for motor starting and run, which may be of use to designers. https://digital.bnpmedia.com/publication/?i=127720&p=24
E4C (Engineering For Change) has arranged a free webinar on 18-10-2012. The tragedy of human development is that every year millions of people, mostly young children, die from preventable waterborne...