About me

๐Ÿ˜€I am a student doing B.Tech in aeronautical engg... I am just a fresher, so anyone who know relevent info for me, plz freely help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RosyNitinPatil
    ๐Ÿ˜€I am a student doing B.Tech in aeronautical engg... I am just a fresher, so anyone who know relevent info for me, plz freely help me
    Welcome to CE, Rosy ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable here and I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded engineers here to help you at every step in your career.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome to a Rosy future at CE! You will find non aero people enthusiastically jumping into the fray on aero subjects. Crazy? Of course. That is what CE is about.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    RosyNitinPatil
    Welcome to CE, Rosy. I am sure you will love it here. Just participate in all the discussions here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE family #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Rosi!
    _Looking forward to see some good threads on aeronautical.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone i am looking to work in cloudsim software for scheduling . i installed jdk and then netbeans , after that i followed https://cloudsim-setup.blogspot.in/2012/01/cloudsim-installation-with-netbeans.html this link instructions . I...
hey pple!!! am a btech 4th yr(e.c.e)...i wana gget into harware field aftr my btech...can u plz suggest what al r the requirements or any courses i should do in...
now im a final year student...looking for topics..im doing bachelor in software engineering... i like to do like a e-rules book in android phone..its like the rules that need to...
enginerr rockzzz
Hello I'm Tarun Budhani from New Delhi, India. I'm a civil engineers and looking forward to some really cool civil engineering stuff here.