About me

My name is Babatunde Folorunsho, a student of the Electrical/Electronics department Bells University of Technology Otta Ogun state Nigeria

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here.
  • Babatunde
    Babatunde
    Yeah thanks
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It would be have you as an active member. 😀 Welcome to CE family.
  • Babatunde
    Babatunde
    Yeah fnx
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Arthur Wyss *Engineering Trade: Electrical Engineer Location: Suzhou (苏州), Jiangsu Province, China (PRC) Longitude: 120° 36' 54.4021". Latitude: N 31° 18.544182'. *Occupation: Engineer Work Experience: Six years working in...
The city of Suzhou is one of the richest and most famous cities in China, known for its beauty and cleanliness. It is near Shanghai. The city government is supporting...
i want to know whether it is possible for a student or a group of students to start a project on live telecast system, and if possible suggest a few...
Hey, I am currently into my last year of Computer Science and Engg. I am having a mega project this year and am not finding any good topics to prepare...
hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not can u give me...