about gps mechanism

i had seen in a movie called knight rider
in a seen i had noticed that
car using gps and map with cars moving and it avoid all the accidents by watching them in map in turnings
can it really happens
can we make such a new device which moves opposite in the map
if we can do why can't we keep it in cars and avoid accidents easily
please reply it

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    Really nice idea..i think we can achieve it with the help of satellites and putting some sort of signal which help satellites to find its position and sending the signals to other car also that there is a car nearby it..
    im not sure.plz do rectify me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: YOUNGGRASSHOPPER *Engineering Trade: I am not an Engineer yet and do not have any education as an Engineer. I work in the power distribution industry so I would say...
Can anyone recomend an online educational source (interactive if possable) to fully learn How, Why and Where to use a Digital Multimeter and all its functions. I have a small...
I have a suggestion for the CE Technical Discusion part of the board. We could have a subgroup for stickied links to online educational and refrence material related to each...
Hello everybody.... I would like to do a course in MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing).. Please help me out for selecting a good institute in Hyderabad... And If anybody is already...
I found this awesome post on the net. Breaking it down in small posts for ease of readability. 😀 Author is by the name: zorillo. Let's give him/her the due...