About electricity inside human body (electric pulses)

i need to know; what is the difference between electricity in the human body and the other electricity that we know and how to convert one to the other?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Physiological electrical pulses are not due to electron flow. The current is ionic. Other than that electricity is always due to movement of charge. Even in the normal day to day use this happens in capacitors, batteries, electrolytic cells and such. There is nothing much to convert one into the other.
    ECG, EEG and EMG are examples of bio electric signals being read by external instruments. A suitable electrode is needed to transfer the small bio signals.
  • eng_electro
    eng_electro
    okay! thanks a lot...............
  • eng_electro
    eng_electro
    i'm in the last year of engineering could u help me to choose my G.project iam really confused
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What is a G.Project? Where are you located? Are you supposed to build some hardware? If so, who funds it? Is it a team activity? Will there be a supervisor from your college?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the day. :myparty: Have a great year Ahead.
I have watched plenty of videos for robotics, which in a result got me very much interested in this specific subject. So, if I wanna pursue robotics as career &...
guyzz as my windows is not genuine, it got a black screen on my TFT due to update through internet. so how to make it genuine without formatting the PC.
Finally, Cognizant has gained the title of the second biggest IT services and consulting company in India, toppling Infosys to #3. Cognizant declared its financial results mentioning $1,795 million revenue...
I surprised and shocked to see how much revenues the major IT companies in India make per employee. Cognizant: $44,452 per year Infosys: $46,629 per year Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/itslideshow/13062668.cms Now, how...