about cdac placement

hii sir I have done B.E. in computer science in 2014. Now I am applying cdac through patna for OBC candidates.Can you tell me something about placement through cadac,patna.If I do the cdac course(6 months) now.They are also providing 2500 per month stipend.Can I placed after 6 months through cdac,Patna. What about my chances ?? Please help me.....thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I need a final year research project idea in Computer Science. My main interest is on NLP. I had an idea of making a SQL generator from NLP. But...
NASA’s CubeSats are going to travel much farther in the year 2016 and they tow along with InSight on a trip to Mars. NASA’s pint-sized satellites have already proven their...
If you are spending more time going through the posts of a certain friend on Facebook, you will soon be seeing more of his/her posts on your News Feed. Facebook...
I need some help regarding Ac machine stator winding diagram. i know some data and i have mentioned below: poles =4, pitch angle=165 electrical degree, breadth between slots =15 electrical...
World's largest, favorite and crowd-edited online encyclopedia, Wikipedia is now more secure with HTTPS. HTTPS is 'HTTP Secure' - an Internet protocol that ensures secure communication over a computer network...