About building modeling

Hia crazy people,

I've been asked to model a workshop of a factory on CATIA: so full of converyors and too many ways and details.

It's the painting workshop in the process of building up a car.

So, I was wondering if you coul give me some pieces of advice: perhaps examples, advice how to muddle through this and all...

Thanks a lot

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Self Matt. Hello I just want to share my experienced in Structural Steel Detailing that this is one of the hardest parts of CAD Design. You must need professional...
Meaning: arrogance Use: He has an air of hubris, but his ego can be deflated with a trick or two. ------------------------------------------- Use this word in your own sentence. Syn: egoism,...
Meaning: flabby Use: Lack of regular physical activity had left him with flaccid muscles. ------------------------------------------- Use this word in your sentence:sshhh:๐Ÿ˜ Syn: drooping,infirm, sagging, slack
i need some ideas relevant in the field of manufacturing
IBM, with nearly 400,000 employees globally has started endorsing Open Source web browser, Firefox internally. "Any employee who is not now using Firefox will be strongly encouraged to use it...