About Bionics

its something i came across recently and found it really interesting..i've decided to do my s7 seminar on this topic..
can you advise me on this topic?
especially how it will benifit to electrical and electronics engineering..
hope to see your reply soon.

Replies

• nhoeller
    nhoeller
    Searches for "electronics' or "electrical engineering" with "bionics", "biomimetics" and "biomimicry" should get you started. The three terms are largely equivalent (different countries, slightly different focus). You can also search on "bionik", although unless you speak Germany, you may need to rely on translation tools.
    regards, Norbert

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've got some questions about device drivers in linux: 1. is there any device driver for zigbee on P.C 2. is there any ARM device driver for linux Guys plz...
hi please tell me how to load and save bitmap in turbo c++
hi...m Ashwini. i am in 3rd yr Diploma.i need a help for my project. i am planning a project -'A PocketDrive-A system for mobile control of desktop PC and its...
CEans, We were speechless for a minute when we had 'yes' from Mr. Subroto Bagchi for the Small Talk with CrazyEngineers. He's an inspiration, guide & role model to thousands...
Hiiii everybody, Do anyone know how Partial-Band Noise Jammer, CW and Multitone Jammers work? Where and when the each type of jammers are used? Someone please explain to me. Thank...