about Big Bang

Today i heard new BigBang theory just try to share with u.
Our all planets expanding like as elastic(rubber) and after a certain time all planets will condense and held another bigbang. i think this idea not appropriate because if it occurred then all people will die if condensing all planets in a certain area.
need ur ideas.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    All these are theories which are based on some facts and a lot of assumptions. But even if this holds true, this is not happening in your or my lifetime. This phenomenon is over a large span of time. Lets start with at least some billion years. So dont worry about it.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    huh !! i did not tell u about it. Big bang occurred billions years ago but scientist invented allthese things and invent also what will happen about 2nd big bang. hahahaha i assure about dont worry it will not happen in ur life periods. just need ideas. is it right or wrong about elasticity ? i thing its exotic.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well we cannot judge right or wrong about elasticity. But sure it sounds like a sequence or a logic to me. It may or may not be true and we cannot tell that for sure since we didn't involve in research or seen evidence. Cant give a perfect quote on it. And what is exotic in that?
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    i need reply about Big bang issue @#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    about elasticity in Big Bang honestly i heard today about it in big bang . i knew about it, thats Stephen hokings ideas i know everything . its really new thats i heard today. exotic idea. #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well that is cool. Big Bang and all those theories are a result of extreme and rigorous study of the universe supported by a lot of content and resources taken from observatories across the globe and space. Dr. Stephen Hawkings is for sure a great personality to study upon.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    u failed to catch subjected issue. why @#-Link-Snipped-#
    u have to know about it then answering dudes. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Current data from space telescopes seem to indicate that the rate of expansion of the universe is increasing.
    The speculation is that this cannot go on forever. Ultimately the universe may collapse on itself by its own gravitational mass and end in a fiery death. I would love to be a part of that. May be a billion rebirths later.

This article from Berkley is a good one on the basics of big bang:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This is another introduction from NASA:
    WMAP Big Bang Theory

This is a good introduction from Khan Academy: #-Link-Snipped-#

Here are some sounds of the big bang from billions of years ago:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The well known Indian cosmologist Jayant V. Narlikar (currently in Pune) and Fred Hoyle proposed a steady state universe more than forty years back.
    PDF
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ ramani sir, but before the universe collapses, the sun might just be approaching its end of life and expand and swallow earth. I think this will be in another 4.5B yrs? I would love to be a part of this activity
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    @ ramani sir, but before the universe collapses, the sun might just be approaching its end of life and expand and swallow earth. I think this will be in another 4.5B yrs? I would love to be a part of this activity
    That is right. The sun would become a red giant before the universe collapses. The earth's orbit will be inside the sun.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hey mate This college online is like the best source of knowledge in the world about Space do read them and those 100 minute lectures are awesome to listen to pay attention to the various theory about space

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I want to know the scholarship criteria for MS preferably from US.. And how much fee waiver is given..?
18th August is going to be it The grand revelation of the mystery which we spoke about a few days back back Any idea on what it is going to...
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may find themselves frequenting a new online destination - the Raspberry Pi Projects hub launched by Elecment14. This new resource not only lets you show of your...
In an age where we can Google our way through most things, there are still some bastions of brainpower that win out over technology. But where are we heading?? Ask...
Apple's next iPhone, the iPhone 5S will have a special home button. According to reports, the convex sapphire home button will also act as a 'fingerprint' scanner - so that...