About 3G Mobile

Advantages of 3G mobile over 2G mobile systems😕

Replies

• ankitchrungu
    ankitchrungu
    one of the advantage of 3G over 2G is the ability to place/receive calls while actively transferring data. when connected via GPRS/EDGE, calls will bounce directly to voicemail if data is being sent or received at the time the call comes in.
    ​
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    *>>> video calling, live internet streaming all that is possible due to speed of 3G which is specified around 384kbps in stationary condition.
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Thanks for your replys

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NAME:K.Dileep Kumar LOCATION:tenali/Andhra Pradesh,India. EDUCATION:I am a student persuing b.tech 3rd year.. BRANCH:Electrical.. WORK EXPERIENCE:not at all.. HOBBIES:Playing cricket,chess,reading books,stories,watching movies,chatting,bike riding,enjoying with friends. AIM:Whatever i have learnt must be...
Hi folks i am working on a case study whos topic is what a worker expect from his manager(behavior) knowledge etc.so tell me some que. and a format for questionaeri...
guys I'm planning to do a paper presentation on six stroke engine..can any one brief me about it..or suggest any websites regarding the topic?
Hi!!!!!! Guys....... i am Gaurav Sharma completed my B.Tech(I.T.). Currently i am working on java technology from last two years.
guys can u explain to me about griffin and bajulaz six stroke engine?