Abhiyaan 2010 by JNTUH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING - 20, 21 Dec 2010

The word ABHIYAAN derives its origin from Sanskrit language, meaning "MISSION". We have taken a mission, a mission to create an Ocean of Knowledge. The Ocean is ready to expand; an Ocean is a collection of drops. An Ocean of JNTUCEJ college of engineering will fill with knowledge on 20 and 21December; you can also be a part of it, be a drop in it come let's all make an excellent Ocean of Knowledge. There are four events being conducted under ABHIYAAN;
--> PRAGNASHODH (Paper Presentation).
--> AAVISHKAR (Poster Presentation).
--> UBHARTHAL (Project Presentation).
--> YANTHRIKENAH (Robo Race).
-->WORKSHOP (AUTOMOBILE MECHANICS & IC ENGINE DESIGN).
--> SPOT EVENTS (Gully Cricket, Treasure Hunt and Many more…)

Visit their official website here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need a pwm signal to alter the light intensity of 3 LEDs generated from a parallel port .the putvalue command requires us to provide all of 3 values of...
Following video compares both the tablets. Take a look - [video=youtube;LYivabHHj9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYivabHHj9g[/video]
Suppose i keep a cup of coffee at room temperature. And then i slowly reduce its temperature . As i approach near zero Kelvin ,What kind of changes will take...
Hi... Looking out for B.Sc Comp.Sc freshers or B.Sc any branch but 2+ Java Exp. Interested ones let me know, its for a start up company in bangalore.. And, Engg....
Hii, Looking for entry level associates 2008,2009 & 2010 pass outs with Good Academic records, Good Communication, right attitude and with flexibility to work in any location or project. Eligibility...