Aakash Tablet User Reviews?

We've discussed Aakash tablet lot of times and it's been quite some time since the tablet is available in the market. I'm wondering whether any of our CEans have purchased it. I'm looking forward to some real first hand user reviews of the Aakash tablet. If someone can give it a tear-down treatment with photos of the internal circuitry, I think most of us would be interested in taking a look ;-).

Post photos of your Aakash tablets and tell us what you liked so far and what can be improved.

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hey Big
    People are dying to get this amazing AAKASH and Evey one is asking to each other that where to get this?, how to get? and did any one get this aakash and I don't think any body will be disappointed by this AAkash because in price range of normal mobile people are getting TAB!!!!then there is always a smile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

xmarks is your bookmark synching tool that lets you port your boookmarks from your desktop browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera to your smartphone browsers on Android, Apple iOS and...
I'm dedicating this thread to all the fans of Metal Gear series. What started as a 'journey' for me through my video game; ended in MSG-4 'Gurns Of Patriots' -...
Panache 12 is a Technical Fest organized by SUSCET, Mohali. Panache is an event that boggles you mind and tickles your senses. Evenings you tap your feet to and jive...
Innova is the annual technical fest of Delhi Technological University. The theme for Innova '12 is technologies relieved which focuses on reviving the forgotten technologies of the past. The aim...
Avalon is an annual Technical festival of Terna Engineering College. It provides students from different streams over the nation with a perfect stage to showcase their technical expertise. The main...